Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Lusa, MD
Dr. Amanda Lusa, MD is
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS, Medical School — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lusa?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amanda Lusa, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lusa's profile.
Dr. Lusa in specializes in Rheumatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lusa's office is located at 650 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Charlottesville, VA 22911. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lusa provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amanda Lusa, MD is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Amanda Lusa, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- University of North Carolina Hospital
- 1 650 Peter Jefferson Pkwy, Charlottesville, VA 22911 (434) 243-0439
- 2 100 Eastowne Dr Fl 3, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 (984) 974-4191
Unc Urgent Care At Carolina Pointe II6013 Farrington Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 (984) 974-4191
University Of Virginia Medical Center
University of Virginia Health System1215 Lee St Fl 3, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-5481