Dr. Amanda Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Amin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Amin completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Nmg - M Daley Wcc Prentice 420520 and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in General Surgery.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Loyola University Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nmg - M Daley Wcc Prentice 420520250 E Superior St Ste 4-420, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 472-4765
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amanda Amin is so detailed, kind, patient and compassionate. I remember when I first met her. I was so, nervous but for some reason, as soon as she spoke all my fears went away. She knows how to explain things that you could easily understood. She did above and beyond in taking care of the bad business in my body(cancer). Thank you so much Dr Amin for such a wonderful job. You're amazing.!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Lumpectomy, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Mastectomy.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 250 E Superior St Ste 4-420, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital