Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Amanda Champlain, MD is a dermatologist in Carrollton, TX. Dr. Champlain completed a residency at Loyola University Chicago. She currently practices at Trinity Dermatology Carrollton. Dr. Champlain is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Wellman Center for Photomedicin, Other Education — 2019
- Loyola University Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Northwestern University, Other Education — 2015
- University Of Southern California, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 2007
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Trinity Dermatology Carrollton
Trinity Dermatology Carrollton4340 N Josey Ln Ste 100, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (972) 492-7900
Center for Aesthetic and Laser Medicine Carrollton
Center for Aesthetic and Laser Medicine Carrollton4340 N Josey Ln Ste 204, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (214) 420-0698
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Champlain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Champlain frequently treats Acanthosis Nigricans, Acne, and Acne Keloid.
Dr. Champlain's office is located at 4340 N Josey Ln Ste 100, Carrollton, TX 75010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Champlain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.