Dr. Amanda Growdon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Growdon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Growdon, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Growdon completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center, Pediatrics. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital Inpatient Services (CHIPS)300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7584
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Growdon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Growdon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Growdon frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Anxiety, and Asthma.
Dr. Growdon's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Growdon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital