Dr. Amanda Martin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University Of Medicine& Dentistry Of New Jersey. She currently practices at Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
Nashville356 24th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Green Hills2001 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37215 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Cool Springs7105 S Springs Dr, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center2004 Hayes St Ste 200, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
- American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Medicine& Dentistry Of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
The staff that I met at Elite Sports Medicine friendly very helpful. With the thought of not being able to use my right arm like I used to weighed heavy on me. But the nurses there, would say. You're going to be fine you're in the right place,
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center