Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD
Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD is
- LSU School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Thomas Jefferson University/Ai Dupont Hospital For Children, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University/A. I. duPont Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
I had a major health scare with my son. Dr. Jackson was not only kind, but extremely knowledgeable. She listened to all of my concerns and got an appointment with a specialist for my son before we left the office that visit. My son ended up having to have blood work and Dr. Jackson stayed in the room and explained the whole process. She even called me personally with the test results. She is a very rare find in a Doctor these days. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and GREAT with kids!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jackson's profile.
Dr. Jackson in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans, LA 70118. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jackson is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jackson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD holds board certification in Clinical Pathology.
Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Daniel Urias, MD
Children's Hospital200 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118 (504) 896-9827