Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Amanda Lloyd, MD is a dermatologist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Lloyd completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. She currently practices at Skin & Vein Institute and is affiliated with Tri-City Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lloyd is board certified in Dermatology.
- Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Chicago (NorthShore), Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- University Of California-Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Skin & Vein Institute
Seaside Rheumatology and Wellness Center477 N El Camino Real Ste D304, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 642-6674
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lloyd?
I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Loyd and her team. I’ve been coming to her office for a couple of months now and I can say that she’s a great dermatologist: knowledgeable, easygoing, enthusiastic, and caring. She makes me feel comfortable with her welcoming approach and taking time to listen to my needs and/or concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Loyd.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lloyd frequently treats Acne, Dermatitis, and Contact Dermatitis.
Dr. Lloyd's office is located at 477 N El Camino Real Ste D304, Encinitas, CA 92024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lloyd speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lloyd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tri-City Medical Center