Dr. Aman Munir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Munir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aman Munir, MD is a pulmonologist in Clarksdale, MS. Dr. Munir completed a residency at Mt Sinai Services at QHC. He currently practices at Clarksdale Medical Specialists and is affiliated with North Sunflower Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munir is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- St Luke's - Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Services at QHC, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mt Sinai Services at QHC, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clarksdale Medical Specialists
Clarksdale Medical Specialists785 Ohio Ave Ste 2h, Clarksdale, MS 38614 Existing Patients: (662) 627-3003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munir?
Great doctor. He was very thorough. He explained everything. I would definitely recommend Dr. Munir to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munir frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Munir's office is located at 785 Ohio Ave Ste 2h, Clarksdale, MS 38614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Sunflower Medical Center
- Northwest Mississippi Medical Center