Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aman Khan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Khan completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital. He currently practices at KC Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- St Vincent Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ut Houston-Herman Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KC Pulmonary Associates
Nelson Harmon Kaplan Chartered8919 Parallel Pkwy Ste 203, Kansas City, KS 66112 Existing Patients: (913) 268-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
I have severe OSA. I have only went to him once so far. He was very professional, I was very Impressed. I felt comfortable - He listened. His staff was exceptional. In my opinion, if you have a great DR and the staff is not professional or nice, It takes away from the DR's office... This was Not the case. I hope I do not ever need a different DR. . This was exceptional Visit.. I would give him and the office a 10..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 8919 Parallel Pkwy Ste 203, Kansas City, KS 66112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Medical Center
- Saint John Hospital