Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-3130.
Dr. Aman Amanullah, MD
Dr. Aman Amanullah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Amanullah completed a residency at Karolinska Inst Stockholm Sth Hosp. He currently practices at Einstein Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amanullah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Karolinska Inst Stockholm Sth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Karolinska Inst Stockholm Sth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sundsvalls Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Sundsvalls Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amanullah?
A superb cardiologist
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amanullah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aman Amanullah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amanullah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amanullah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amanullah frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Amanullah's office is located at 1200 W Tabor Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amanullah speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Einstein Cardiology Associates
Tabor Medical Building - Moss1200 W Tabor Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Call
Einstein OB/GYN Associates
Einstein Center One Building9880 Bustleton Ave Ste 220, Philadelphia, PA 19115 Call