Dr. Amal Chakraburtty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chakraburtty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amal Chakraburtty, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Chakraburtty completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Amal Chakraburtty, MD, FAPA and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chakraburtty is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Sinai Samritan Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Sinai Samritan Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, West Bengal University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chakraburtty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chakraburtty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chakraburtty frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Chakraburtty's office is located at 100 Nw 63rd St Ste 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chakraburtty speaks Bengali, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chakraburtty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center