Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Amal Alkhalafawi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Elmwood Park, IL. Dr. Alkhalafawi completed a residency at Ravenswood Hosp. She currently practices at Brilliant Women Care and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alkhalafawi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Ravenswood Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alkhalafawi?
She is the best! Takes time to find out about her patients. I was taking my 87 year old Father to see her and she was so patient and pleasant with him. He had so many questions for her, but she took her time would always answer them and really showed such a caring side to herself. I now go to her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alkhalafawi frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Cough, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Alkhalafawi's office is located at 7613 W Belmont Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alkhalafawi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alkhalafawi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center
Brilliant Women Care
Amal Alkhalafawi7613 W Belmont Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707 (708) 583-9788