Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freire accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amado Freire, MD is a pulmonologist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Freire completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at University of Tennessee Pulmory and Critical Care. Dr. Freire is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Mountainside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mountainside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Guayaquil Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freire?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freire frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Freire's office is located at 956 Court Ave Ste G-228, Memphis, TN 38103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freire speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Freire has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Tennessee Pulmory and Critical Care956 Court Ave Ste G-228, Memphis, TN 38103 Existing Patients: (901) 448-5757