Dr. Alyssa Hoehn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoehn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alyssa Hoehn, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Moscow, ID. Dr. Hoehn completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. She currently practices at Moscow Family Eye Care and is affiliated with Gritman Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoehn is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2009
- Walla Walla University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Interwest Health Network
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoehn?
I recently read a blog post by Dr. Hoehn entitled "Is Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery Better Than Traditional Cataract Surgery?" I called her office to make a "telephone appointment" so I could speak with her in more detail about this article. I was able to talk with her the next day after she had finished clinic. She took the time to answer all of my questions and explain things so that I better understood my options in my specific "eye situation". I offered to pay for this consultation, but she declined and simply said that she was happy to help. Not only did she show compassion by taking the time to talk with me after 5pm, but demonstrated a thorough knowledge of the options before me. I am jealous (in a good way!) of all of you that live in the Moscow, Idaho area who have access to such a wonderful ophthalmologist. (I live in Tennessee, so it would be quite a ways to travel to be one of her patients!) I would highly recommend that you consider her for your eye care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoehn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoehn frequently treats Presbyopia, Farsightedness, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Hoehn's office is located at 1205 E 6th St, Moscow, ID 83843. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoehn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gritman Medical Center
- Pullman Regional Hospital