Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-3130, and for other questions, call (215) 456-3930.
Dr. Alyssa Browning, MD
New Patient(267) 704-9667
Dr. Alyssa Browning, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Browning completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Einstein Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browning is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browning?
Dr. Browing has taken care of my Coronary Artery Disease and Paraxsysmal Arterial Fibrillation for the last four (4) years and managing my med for Hypertension with great resust. Feel very safe under her care.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alyssa Browning, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Browning's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Browning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Browning frequently treats Chest Pain, Shortness of Breath, and Wheezing.
Dr. Browning's office is located at 1200 W Tabor Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Browning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.