Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alvin Cacho, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Cacho completed a residency at White Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at San Joaquin Cardiology Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cacho is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- King-Drew Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- White Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- White Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- U of the East, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Joaquin Cardiology Medical Group
San Joaquin Cardiology Medical Group2800 N California St Ste 1, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 942-1161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cacho?
I find Dr. Cacho very kind and caring of my heart disease. He takes time to educate me on my heart problems. He listens to me and answers my questions. Orders lab work and cardiac test to make sure my heart is functioning properly. His staff gets 5 stars. Great ladies that follow through on my needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cacho frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cacho's office is located at 2800 N California St Ste 1, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cacho speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cacho has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.