Dr. Restrepo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alvaro Restrepo, MD is a medical oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Restrepo completed a residency at Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Restrepo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Jackson Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McAllen1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Restrepo?
Yes i would he has been a very understanding doctor, he cares about his patients and takes the time to listen when you have questions. i have recommended several patients to him and he has helped them and they are happy with his service
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alvaro Restrepo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Restrepo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Restrepo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Restrepo frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Restrepo's office is located at 1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Restrepo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg