Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Padilla's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD is a neurology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Padilla completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Neurofuture LLC and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Health System With McP Hanneman, Internship Hospital
- Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, Universidad De Ciencias Medicas (Ucimed), Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurofuture LLC7369 Sheridan St Ste 202, Hollywood, FL 33024 Existing Patients: (305) 883-4203
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padilla?
Dr. Padilla has been my neurologist for almost ten years. I have at all times found him to be a compassionate, smart doctor who listens to my concerns. He takes the necessary time during my appointments to make me comfortable and believe I am receiving outstanding care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padilla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padilla frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, and Sudoscan.
Dr. Padilla's office is located at 7369 Sheridan St Ste 202, Hollywood, FL 33024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padilla speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Padilla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Center