Dr. Martinez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alvaro Martinez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at TFPS PGH 7100 W 20 Ave, Ste 314 and is affiliated with Miami Cancer Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center Of Greater Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Miami, Miami, Fl, Undergraduate School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TFPS PGH 7100 W 20 Ave, Ste 314
Palmetto General Hospital7100 W 20th Ave Ste 314, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 557-9300
Illumina Medical Center of Aventura20803 Biscayne Blvd Ste 202, Miami, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (305) 695-0644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Es un medico muy profesional y el servicio es muy bueno. Lo recomiendo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alvaro Martinez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martinez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 7100 W 20th Ave Ste 314, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Palmetto General Hospital