Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drummond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Altressa Drummond, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Drummond completed a residency at University Medical Center. She currently practices at Memorial Hospital Emergency. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drummond is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medical University of Ohio Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Toledo Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Hospital Emergency
Memorial Hospital Emergency4500 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 233-7750
Spectrum Buttrwrth Hosp Emrgncy
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Campus100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 391-1774
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drummond?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drummond frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Dehydration.
Dr. Drummond's office is located at 4500 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drummond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.