Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Alpesh Shah, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Alpesh Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Jacobi Medical center. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
French, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
- Cardiology- New York, Fellowship Hospital
- Jacobi Medical center, Residency Hospital
- Jacobi Medical center, Internship Hospital
- Baroda Medical College-Baroda, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alpesh Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Urdu, French, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.