Dr. Alpesh Shah, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Orthopedic Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, General Surgery. He currently practices at Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP45 Crossways Park Dr W, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 422-8080
Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Orthopedic Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
I got a bucket handle tear of my meniscus playing soccer and was immediately seen by Dr. Shah at Orlin & Cohen. He has a great bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. I was taken in for emergency surgery a week later and thanks to Dr. Shah, I healed beautifully. There are barely any marks on my knee from the incision and I was able to walk and move around very well post surgery. It is now 2 months later and I'm moving around as if I never even had a knee issue. Highly recommend Dr. Shah and his team for any orthopedic need.
- Franklin Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mount Sinai South Nassau