Dr. Alpa Vadher, MD is a family medicine specialist in Coatesville, PA. Dr. Vadher completed a residency at Hunterdon Med Center. She currently practices at Colonial Family Practice, Pentahelath, Coatesville, PA and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vadher is board certified in Family Practice.
Colonial Family Practice, Pentahelath, Coatesville, PA
Colonial Family Practice217 Reeceville Rd Ste A, Coatesville, PA 19320 Existing Patients: (610) 269-9448
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- Hunterdon Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Temple Universtiy, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vadher?
I normally don't write reviews. The visit to Dr. Vadher's office made such an improvement in my well being that it's important I share my experience. I was suffering from vertigo and Dr Vadher diagnosed and then performed a maneuver on me that had an immediate positive effect. In a world that just keeps getting more complicated, Dr. Vadher makes it simple.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Paoli Hospital