Dr. Allon Rafael, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in San Jose, CA. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rafael is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Rhythm Associates
Heart Rhythm Associates2400 Samaritan Dr Ste 100, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 879-5900
- University of New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rafael?
My visit with Dr. Rafael the day before my implant was very informative. The pros and cons of having the procedure were explained in layman’s language and ultimately made the decision to have the procedure done. Next day the pacemaker was put in and so far so good !
- Good Samaritan Hospital