Dr. Wall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allison Wall, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Wall completed a residency at Baptist Health Systems. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital At Gulfport. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Baptist Health Systems, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baptist Health Systems, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Medical School — 2002
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
I was one of Dr. Wall's first patients. She has taken care of me through each step of my health and recovery. She now has an enormous amount of patients and wonderful nurse practitioners to help her. Because I have recovered and still get check-ups, I see her every other visit. I am proud that she prioritizes those who are going through the worst part of cancer. There has never been a moment I could not contact her for help. Dr. Wall is a caring human being, listens to everything you say, and remembers it. Simply put, she is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allison Wall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Blood Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 920 Tommy Munro Dr Ste 100, Biloxi, MS 39532. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital At Gulfport
- Merit Health Biloxi