Dr. Allison Borowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Borowski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allison Borowski, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Borowski completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U Hosp. She currently practices at Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Residency Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital Manhattan, Internship Hospital — 2009
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2008
- Barnard College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borowski frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Borowski's office is located at 622 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association