Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Allison Arthur, MD
Dr. Allison Arthur, MD is
- MAYO MED SCH, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida|Shands Hospital At University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED|University Of Florida, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arthur?
Dr. Arthur, my friend and doctor Anthony Rossi at MSK highly recommended you. I told my nephew, Drew Ireland to contact you about his Growers Disease, and apparently he did today and your office was very kind to him and set up an appointment. I appreciate this Dr. Anthony Rossi who has worked on me many times here in NY speaks very highly of you. If there is any problem with costs for Drew Ireland, please let me know. I will take care of it. Charles Elmes Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Allison Arthur, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Arthur's profile.
Dr. Arthur in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arthur frequently treats the following conditions: Acne, Hair Loss and Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arthur's office is located at 7335 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 200 Orlando, FL 32819. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Arthur provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Allison Arthur, MD holds board certification in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
Dr. Allison Arthur, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Sand Lake Dermatology7335 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 352-8553