Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allison Christie, MD is a family medicine specialist in Morrisville, VT. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Boston Med Center. and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christie is board certified in Family Practice.
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 109 Professional Dr Ste 3, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 851-0999
Morrisville Family Healthcare
Morrisville Family Health Care607 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 888-5639
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
Dr.Christie is a very caring, kind individual. She does her utmost to make her patient comfortable and will offer suggestions or make recommendations as needed. Unlike many other practitioners she does not pretend to know everything and does not play guessing games. If she feels further evaluatuon is warranted a referral is written to meet with a specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christie frequently treats Obesity, ADHD and-or ADD, and Insomnia.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 109 Professional Dr Ste 3, Morrisville, VT 05661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Copley Hospital
- North Country Hospital And Health Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center