Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Allen Stawis, MD is a hematology specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Stawis completed a residency at Hurley Med Ctr. He currently practices at South Macomb Internists PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. Dr. Stawis is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Hurley Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Macomb Internists PC
South Macomb Internists P.c.11900 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 300, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 751-7515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stawis?
Dr. Stawis was my moms oncology doctor and she loved him and his office staff. She had nothing but great things to say about them especially his nurse that was in charge of chemo (I can't remember her name). When I had the Chance to take her to her appointments I could see how caring they all were. Unfortunately my mom lost her battle with cancer a few months ago but I feel like I had to give Dr Stawis and his staff this review because they truly deserve it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stawis frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Stawis' office is located at 11900 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 300, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stawis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy