Dr. Allen Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Roth, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Roth completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION -COLE EYE INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- 1979, Undergraduate School
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation -cole Eye Institute
Cleveland Clinic Foundation -cole Eye Institute2000 Auburn Dr Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-0120
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Astigmatism, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Stye.
Dr. Roth's office is located at 2000 Auburn Dr Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic