Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Lea, MD is a family medicine specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Lea completed a residency at University Hospital Of Arkansas. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lea?
Dr. Lea is an outstanding physician. He takes time with his patients, and never seems overwhelmed. He listened to my concerns and discuss options, instead of being pushy on his recommendations. He has taken time to make sure each medication is working properly, without any adverse side effects. He is without a doubt one of the best physicians in the network.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Lea frequently treats the following conditions: Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Headache. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lea's office is located at 1001 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65807. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lea provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Allen Lea, MD is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South.
Dr. Lea has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
- Cox Medical Center South
Ferrell Duncan Clinic
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic - Dermatology1001 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65807 (417) 875-3000