Dr. Allen Solomon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solomon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Solomon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at University Of Maryland. and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solomon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Maryland Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Ste 4-414, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
I have been a patient from Dr. Solomon since I got to the DC area in 2012. He is the best cardiologist in the area, perhaps in the nation. Extremely punctual, knowledgeable, wise, educated at home by nice parents, great sense of humour, great communicator and all good things that elevate an MD above his peers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solomon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solomon frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Solomon's office is located at 2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Ste 4-414, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solomon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital