Dr. Allen Naftilan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naftilan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Naftilan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Naftilan completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naftilan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 383 PRESTON RESEARCH BUILDING, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-1720
Vanderbilt University Otolaryngology
Mama Lere Hearing School1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-6180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naftilan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naftilan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naftilan frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Naftilan's office is located at 383 PRESTON RESEARCH BUILDING, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naftilan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.