Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (800) 331-6634.
Dr. Allen Ho, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ho completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. He currently practices at Mid Atlantic Retina and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ho is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye & Ear Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Spanish
Mid Atlantic Retina
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ho?
I am so grateful to have Dr Ho as my retina specialist. I have great respect, confidence, and trust in him. It is wonderful to feel I’m receiving the best care from such a highly skilled physician. I highly recommend him as a retina specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allen Ho, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ho's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ho frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Eye Cancer, and Benign Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Ho's office is located at 840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ho speaks Spanish, Chinese, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ho has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital