Dr. Allen Gardner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gardner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allen Gardner, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Gardner completed a residency at Washington VA Hosp. He currently practices at Mt Vernon Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- VA Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Washington VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Harper Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Harper Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1961
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
Mt Vernon Internal Medicine8109 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 504, Alexandria, VA 22306 Existing Patients: (703) 780-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gardner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gardner frequently treats Liver Function Test, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Gardner's office is located at 8109 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 504, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gardner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.