Dr. Allan Torkelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torkelson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Allan Torkelson, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Torkelson completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torkelson is board certified in Hematology.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc.3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209 Existing Patients: (414) 352-3100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torkelson?
He is thorough and explains things well. He is very caring and spends as much time with me as I need, never rushed. He treats me as if I have a brain. I feel well-cared for, and I feel confident that my treatment is the best for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torkelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torkelson frequently treats Anemia, Purpura, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Torkelson's office is located at 3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torkelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center