Dr. Reinfeld has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allan Reinfeld, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Reinfeld completed a residency at Hackensack Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinfeld is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hackensack Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Hackensack Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Inst Med Far Eastern U, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Existing Patients: (602) 606-5128
CVC Arrowhead Office18700 N 64th Dr Ste 101, Glendale, AZ 85308 Existing Patients: (602) 867-8644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinfeld?
Dr. Reinfeld has kept me alive, mobile and active for 30 years through an endemic heart affliction. Devoted, talented and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allan Reinfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reinfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reinfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reinfeld frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Reinfeld's office is located at 3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center