Dr. Allan Krumholz, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Krumholz completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at NEUROLOGY AMBULATORY and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krumholz is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Neurology Ambulatory10 S Paca St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-5660
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krumholz?
- University Of Maryland Medical Center