Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allan Levey, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Levey completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Emory Neurology & Emory ALS Clinic and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levey is board certified in Neurology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Neurology & Emory ALS Clinic
Emory Neurology & Emory ALS Clinic12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3444
Emory University12 Executive Park Dr Ne Fl 5, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levey frequently treats Alzheimer's Disease, Aneurysm, and Anterior Horn Disease.
Dr. Levey's office is located at 12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital