Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Alla Katseva, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Katseva completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch Univ Of Med. She currently practices at Ramos Foot and Ankle Center LLC and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katseva is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Umdnj-Rwjms, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch Univ Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Umdnj-Rwjms, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Chernovtsy Med Inst, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ramos Foot and Ankle Center LLC561 Cranbury Rd Ste L, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Existing Patients: (732) 238-8200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katseva?
Dr Katseva is competent, knowledgeable and thorough. She has been my doctor since I moved to NJ 16 years ago. Dr Katseva has kept me well and I am very grateful. Her staff is helpful and efficient too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katseva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katseva frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Katseva's office is located at 561 Cranbury Rd Ste L, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katseva speaks Romanian, Russian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital