Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alison Baker, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Sullivan, MO. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Mercy Hosp Med Ctr. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mercy Hospital St Louis, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Medical School — 2008
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 965 Mattox Dr, Sullivan, MO 63080 Existing Patients: (573) 860-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker was my obgyn for both of my pregnancies in which I experienced IUGR. She answered any and all questions and made me feel at ease given my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alison Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Yeast Infections, and Ovarian Cysts.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 965 Mattox Dr, Sullivan, MO 63080. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.