Dr. Alim Khandekar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khandekar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alim Khandekar, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Khandekar completed a residency at University Tenn Center Health Scis. He currently practices at UT Nephrology and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khandekar is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Tenn Center Health Scis, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Bridgeport Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Agnes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- St Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Dacca Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khandekar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khandekar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khandekar frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Port Placements or Replacements, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Khandekar's office is located at 1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 220, Memphis, TN 38104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khandekar speaks Urdu, Bengali, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khandekar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Association1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 220, Memphis, TN 38104 (901) 272-6030