Dr. Espinoza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alida Espinoza, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Espinoza completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espinoza is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Greenebaum Canc Center University MD School Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- LSU Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Universidad Central De Venezuela--Jose Maria Vargas, Escuela De Medicina Jose Maria Vargas, Medical School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904 Existing Patients: (301) 933-3216
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinoza?
From day 1, Dr. Espinoza made me feel like I was her only patient. She takes the time to explain things to you, setting you at ease with your health problems. She is a busy woman, but she handles it well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espinoza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Espinoza frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Espinoza's office is located at 11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espinoza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Holy Cross Hospital