Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alicia Romero, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Romero completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. She currently practices at San Francisco Medical Center Endocrinology and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Romero is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 2000
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Francisco Medical Center Endocrinology2238 Geary Blvd Fl 8, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 833-2200
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romero?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romero frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Romero's office is located at 2238 Geary Blvd Fl 8, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center