Dr. Almendral has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alicia Almendral, MD is a family medicine specialist in Woodside, NY. Dr. Almendral completed a residency at Ny Med College St Josephs Med Center. She currently practices at Monarch Medical Aesthetics and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Almendral is board certified in Family Practice.
- Li Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ny Med College St Josephs Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Makati Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1998
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almendral?
Dr. Alicia Almendral has been treating my bronchitis-asthma for 12 years. Although she doesn’t work as a PCP anymore, I still consult with her. She is whom I would call “my troubleshooter-doctor” because she is able to resolve what others can’t, and I’m saying this with due respect for those concerned. Dr. A, as I fondly call her, understands my condition every time I suffer from my sickness. She’s very sympathetic, prescribes the right medicines needed and I usually get relief right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alicia Almendral, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Almendral's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Almendral accepts your insurance.
Dr. Almendral frequently treats Echocardiography, Strep Test, and Rapid Flu Test.
Dr. Almendral's office is located at 5718 Woodside Ave Ste 101, Woodside, NY 11377. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Almendral speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Queens
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center