Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alicia Murray, MD is a psychiatry specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Murray completed a residency at St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University. She currently practices at Dr Alicia Murray Psychiatrist PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Murray is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Alicia Murray Psychiatrist PC75 S Broadway Ste 406, White Plains, NY 10601 Existing Patients: (917) 881-6516
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
Dr. Murray is a great doctor who genuinely cares about the well-being of her patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murray frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Murray's office is located at 75 S Broadway Ste 406, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center