Dr. Montanez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alicia Montanez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Montanez completed a residency at Rosalind Franklin Univ/Chicago Med School-Int Medicine. She currently practices at Southern California Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montanez is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Loyola University Medical Center-Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mount Sinai Medical Center-Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Rosalind Franklin Univ/Chicago Med School-Int Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Uabc Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- SCAN Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Electrophysiology1211 W La Palma Ave Ste 408, Anaheim, CA 92801 Existing Patients: (714) 353-3250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montanez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alicia Montanez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montanez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montanez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montanez frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Montanez's office is located at 1211 W La Palma Ave Ste 408, Anaheim, CA 92801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montanez speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Global Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- PIH Health Downey Hospital
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center