Dr. Alicia Terando, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Terando's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alicia Terando, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Terando completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. She currently practices at Colorectal Surgery Knapp Medical Center and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terando is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1998
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terando?
She was my surgeon at Ohio State thru 2018. Compassionate and professional. She spent all the time I needed in appointments. She.l cared about me as a person. I switched from another surgeon who treated me as a number and tried to treat me like all the others- cookie cutter approach. Dr Terando was a breath of fresh air. Liked her a lot- lucky USC. Everyone needs a surgeon like her who has your back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Terando accepts your insurance.
Dr. Terando frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Terando's office is located at 1450 San Pablo St Ste 6200, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Terando has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital