Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464.
Dr. Alicia Canzanese, DPM
Dr. Alicia Canzanese, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Warminster, PA. Dr. Canzanese completed a residency at Christiana Care Health System. She currently practices at Abington Bucks Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Christiana Care Health System, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Other Education — 2014
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Salisbury University, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canzanese?
I had terrible pain in my big toe joint and after an injection I’ve felt great ever since. Dr Canzanese also gave great advice on proper shoe recommendations which also helped tremendously.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alicia Canzanese, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Canzanese's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canzanese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Canzanese frequently treats Foot Fracture, Foot Sprain, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Canzanese's office is located at 225 Newtown Rd, Warminster, PA 18974. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canzanese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.