Dr. Alicia Romano, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Romano completed a residency at Schneider Chldns Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP) and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Romano is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)
Yorktown Specialty Center1940 Commerce St Ste 206, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Existing Patients: (914) 366-3400
Maria Fareri Children's Hospital100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7513
BCHP at Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices19 Bradhurst Ave, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7337
BCHP Middletown Speciality Office100 Crystal Run Rd Ste 108, Middletown, NY 10941 Existing Patients: (914) 358-0190
General Pediatrics at Woodlawn4350 Van Cortlandt Park E, Bronx, NY 10470 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7585
BCHP Endocrinology at Phelps755 N Broadway Ste 400, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591 Existing Patients: (914) 366-3400
- Schneider Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Schneider Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Schneider Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romano?
Dr. Romano is fantastic! One of the best doctors that I've ever had. Her nurse on the other hand, definitely avoid! She is one of the most incompetent people I have ever met. She doesn't listen and goes ahead and does what she wants to, regardless of what you have to say. Her old nurse was also fantastic, needs to look into an upgrade.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association
- Westchester Medical Center